Extreme Tough Dog Chew Toy X-Bone, Durable, Cleans Teeth, Beef Flavour, Large, for Dogs Up to 23 kg
- Made with a tough, durable nylon this toy was made with powerful chewers in mind
- Challenges aggressive chewers, extra durable, long lasting, flavour throughout
- Tiny bristles raise on the bone during chewing, like a mini toothbrush to help keep teeth clean and prevent tartar build up
- Satisfy your dogs’ natural urge to chew and keep him busy with something tasty and long lasting to chew on; the materials are as tough as real bones but they don’t have the same dangers
- For adult dogs up to 23 kg with an extreme chewing style
The Nylabone Extreme range of bones and chew toys are just right for your dog if he loves to chew, and is very good at it! These chew toys have a delicious flavour throughout, meaning the flavour goes on for as long as the chew does, they are not sprayed, dipped or coated in any way so there is no chance of that tasty flavour being licked off!
The materials are as tough as real bones, but they don’t have the same dangers. We have been mastering making chew toys for over 50 years and have a manufacturing process like no other, we make sure they do not splinter, instead the nice smooth surface ‘roughs up’ as it is chewed and tiny bristles raise on the bone, acting like a mini toothbrush which will help keep your dogs’ teeth clean and prevent tartar build up. If your dog does manage to bite any off it should only ever be as small as a grain of rice and these can be passed if swallowed, they are not a choking hazard.
It is important to select the appropriate chew type, size, and formulation based on your dog’s age, breed, chewing style, and weight.
The pressure exerted by a strong chewer’s jaw is considerable, and when directed straight down can put tremendous (as much as 450 psi) stress on the dog’s teeth.
It is therefore recommended that non-edible chews be large enough to encourage chewing from the side rather than the top and bottom.
If you have more than one dog in your household, select chews appropriate for the largest, strongest chewer.
Replace when knuckle ends are worn down, or if it becomes too small for your dog to chew safely.
To clean Nylabone Non-Edible Chews, scrub with a brush under warm water, using mild, non-toxic detergent and rinse thoroughly.
Our products are flavoured throughout and will last the lifetime of the chew. No amount of scrubbing will remove our flavour!